terça-feira, 4 de maio de 2010

I will (Glass wall)

That day that I saw you for the very first time I knew that one day we..
Could have something that you and me could not explain.
We got so close, we brought laugh and color to our days together.
But came one day that our glass wall just break..
Pay attention on your side..
Cause your happiness could be on your side..
You are losing someone who really cares…
So please. Give me one more chance to try make you really …feel…
I can`t take my eyes off of you..
I feel what you feel..
I don`t understand.. I swear that I try but I just can’t..
I hope that one day you stop to have fear
I need that one day you realize..
And come back to my heart
I can`t take my eyes off of you..
I feel what you feel..
I don`t understand.. I swear that I try..
That I will..

Composição de Sara Faro

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário