segunda-feira, 3 de maio de 2010

Summary of Intentions

Trying to find a light
Trying to find a reason
Trying to make the days seems more than sunlight and sunset.
Trying to be stronger
and Trying to get satisfied at least one time.
Trying to understand things that I
cannot forget

Trying to reach freedom
Trying to be balanced
Trying to get over my nightmares
Trying to surpass my turbulences
and Trying to win my conflicts
Trying to leave laziness

and Trying to bring more brightness to each smile
that I give.
Trying to carry through my dreams
Trying to be better

Trying to be more human
Trying to feel..
Trying to find my own logic
Trying to find myself
Trying to hug the world..
without destiny or fear..
without rationality or distresses

without way..
without rout..
without think..

Just with a life intention..

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário